(Monday, April 12, 2010)

Love Poem-1

Love's Harvest

From the Genesis of our created love,
Springs this season of celebration,
Signs and wonders from above,
Brought forth God's Revelation.

Within this, our day, I sow my vows,
The seeds to my remaining life,
Surrendered, here-in, to Beauteous Bride
Now stood before me as my Wife.

Loves olive tree, so rich with fruit,
Shoots forth from soil of hearts divine,
To end the season of loves pursuit,
For now the Lord has made you mine.

Amongst the wheat there grows no weeds,
For this love I hold is pure and true,
The love that blossoms from these seeds,
Flourishes, Elaine, only for you.

And, so to God I raise my hand,
With glowing heart I lift my voice,
To thank Him for a Love so Grand,
And Bride who makes my heart rejoice.

-
Bryn-mor Williams

0 comments:

Post a Comment